1 month ago
Nice sequel to the Thor 2011 & takes place right after Avengers 2012. The movie also officially announces the presence of Infinity Stones in the MCU. Plot is kindoff clunky here, an immortal elf comes out of cryosleep to end the universe as we know by reshaping the reality using a shiny red ooze stuck in Jane Foster. However, the elf can destroy the universe only when all nine realms are aligned in one line which happens only once 10k years(yes its that long). Other than plot everything is fun. Ohhh yesss Loki is present too.....
2 months ago
Avengers need to get themselves some of that Dark elf tech - very nice ships. Otherwise a pretty mediocre superhero film unfortunately.
Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
Originally I rated this movie 2 stars, but after re watching I liked it a lot better and decided to give it 3 and a Half. The plot was better than I remembered. Malachith was basically trying to become the darkness as the nine realms merged together. Jane gets caught in the middle of it and consumes the darkness. Thor has to find a way to get it out of her, so they get Loki to trick Malachith into thinking he killed Thor and Brought her Jane when in reality he destroys the darkness. Sadly the darkness goes in Malachith and he tries to take over earth. When he tries Thor defeats him and goes back home. Loki then tricks Thor into giving up the king slot by disguising himself as him.
- Great lighting throughout loved the reds
- Great twist with Loki at the end
- Great twist with Loki when he "kills" Thor
- I liked the consistency of how the soda can and things went through the portal and then later on Thor and Jane find them in the other realm.
- I liked when Loki was transforming into everyone like Captain America because I forgot he made a quick appearance.
- There was no explanation of the asian man seeing the pilots through the vortex, it was just kind of fluff for the movie I think.
- I think Eric should have been in more of it because he knows a lot and could have possibly helped Jane a lot more throughout.
- The warrior girl was definitely a lesbian and no one ellaborated on it thank you next.
Overall: 3 1/2 out of 5
It was a bit confusing at times and a bit too creature character based for me but overall I enjoyed the film.
Me gusta pero no me gusta, tengo sentimientos encontrados porque me gustó cómo reivindicaron a Loki pero también arruinaron todo eso al final
When I say the first film is bad, I wasn’t expect the second film to be worse. Even more of a building relationships which really goes against Thor as a character. The pacing was slow and boring, definitely wasn’t a great experience and still haven’t watched it a second time.
1 year ago
So bad that they basically rebooted Thor into more of an action/comedy with Thor: Ragnarok, which is amazing.
there’s not much memorable about this movie
Der var nogle sekvenser hvor den tabte mig en del.