Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
I loved this film. Literally such a bad ass female killing the God of War, are you kidding? I have been putting off seeing this film for a while and I have no idea why because it was great.
- The weapons she uses is iconic and I love it.
- I love how she was raised by amazon women and literally learned how to battle at a young age.
- She defied all of the female stereotypes especially in 1917 by just being the best fighter in the game, and shutting all the men down.
-I love greek mythology, and so she is the daughter of Zeus and that is so cool.
- I really enjoyed the humor throughout especially when Diana comes into the real world. Ex: When she just starts undressing in the store when they are trying to make her look modern.
- It is a feminist film for sure, but she is humble about her being the best and still lets the men help her out.
-I think Ares costume design people could have done a bit better.
-I did not like how they did not explain why Diana isn't mortal.
- They never explained how anyone can see past the Amazon's barrier.
Overall: 4 1/2 out of 5
8 months ago
The movie was very good, it was a great origin story. Aquaman and Wonder woman are so far the only two worth while franchises in the DC Universe. As good as the movie was I still think Gal Gadot was miss cast. She is very good lucking, but she looks more like a model than an Amazonian Warrior.
10 months ago
این فیلمو میشه یه شروع خوب برای DC حساب کرد . یه خدای جوان که میخاد جنگ رو در جهان تموم کنه ، فیلمبرداری و داستان عالیه و گال گدوت نقششو واقعا عالی اجرا کرده
I watched this one with my mom in the theatre but thought somebody was going to shoot me throughout all of it so I couldn’t fully enjoy it
1 year ago
I originally just watched it for Chris Pine (I mean hello!) but it is an overall great movie! She did a great job
Honestly my favorite DC movie, followed by Aquaman!
Aside from the final battle... great film.