Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
I have been looking forward to seeing this movie for a while. I will have to say that I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't that thrilled either. If it hadn't been for Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively being the stars I would have given it a 2 out of 5. However, since I love them both as actresses the movie was better.
-Loved Emily and Stephanie. The confidence that Emily Brought made Stephanie a better character.
-Good chemistry between the two of the main girls as well.
- I liked the plot and the fact that things started to und\fold slowly into Emily being caught on livestream.
-I liked how Stephanie and Sean made the whole plan to catch her on livestream.
- I liked tiny details they had for the film like: Emily's friendship bracelet left on Nicky's dresser, the breadcrumbs reference, the perfume after Nicky saw his mom.
-The audio throughout the film was off. One minute it was quiet and another second it was loud and it was not a good edition to the film. You could tell, in a bad way, that they were changing the volume in Post Production.
- Some of the scenes seemed out of order and confusing. For example: The artist who painted Emily once was just there for a split second instead throughout the rest of the film. It also kept jumping back and forth to other events.
- I wish Emily wasn't crazy or I wish her and Stephanie were crazy together.
- Stephanie and Sean's relationship was so confusing and after the end I still don't know what to think. One minute he is lying to Stephanie, one minute he is lying to Emily.
- How tf did Emily put all of her clothes back in her closet before Stephanie got back with her clothes.
Probably wouldn't watch again unless it came on TV or someone else really wanted to watch it.
Overall: 2 1/2 out 5 stars
Mette Vuns Schroeder
2 years ago
The beginning is a bit slow, but it picks up. Entertaining, funny and mysterious. Just when you think you’ve figured the plot out, another twist occurs 🕵🏼♀️
Not at all what I imagined, but really great! See it!