Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
With most movies I do not expect the 2nd film to be as good. The Conjuring 2 was almost just as good and I am very impressed. This is my second watch through and I enjoyed more than the first time that I watched it back when it came out.
- I like how they finally tell us that what Lorraine was seeing was Ed's death and that is why she locked herself away for 8 days months ago.
- In my opinion, I was more scared and stressed at this one then the last one.
- I love how the nun was in this one because to me she is the scariest.
- At first I didn't like the crooked man because I thought he was too much. I liked how they spun it to where the crooked man and the old man was a pawn for the nun.
- This is the real story, but I love and hate how Peggy, the mom, died Xin the same chair as one of the spirits, but years later.
- The acting for a horror movie is very good because a lot aren't.
- One of my favorite scenes is where they are interviewing Janet with the water in her mouth, so Bill could talk through her. They have their backs turned and you can slowly see her turning into the old man behind them.
-I love at the beginning where their at the Amityville house and she recreates the murder that happened in the house.
- There were some scenes, and it's hard to describe exactly what happened, but it's almost like they cut a little too much when editing so that it was a really sharp cut that didn't look right. When the crooked man comes out of the dog and the it pans back to the kid falling over, the cut was too quick and almost left you disoriented for a second
- It was pretty long for a horror movie
DP Singh Dhillon
4 months ago
Not a fan of Horror movies but somehow watched this over the weekend . The story was amazing and such a wonderful movie it is
Insanely good, tense for the whole film, genius directing
Definitely the most scary!