Hannah Van Brimer
2 months ago
I love this movie and I laugh the same as I did watching it the 100th. time as I did the 1st. This is one of my favorite comedies because I love the whole cast of people. To this day I will still claim it as a great comedy with a funny storyline, and the some of the funniest women on TV.
- Casting *Chefs Kiss
- Most of the jokes especially the jokes that are presented by Mellisa McCarthy are awesome and have me in tears.
- I love the different backgrounds of everyone and how they are all best friends now. They are the best.
- The plane scene and the dress shop scene are the best 2 in the entire film.. change my mind.
- Some of the plot is a little wonky and doesn't add up
- Some of the humor is just ok.
- How did Maya Rudolph not notice the whole time until later that Helen was a raging bitch to her lifelong best friend?
Overall: 3 1/2 out of 5 stars
3 months ago
Had some really good laughs, overall a positive message. Felt some scenes/remarks could have been left out but otherwise I very much enjoyed
Wade Van Staden
4 months ago
This film was a game changer. It was far from just a gross out comedy with dozens of meme-able moments, it had a narrative that every aging millennial can identify with. It's a fantastic mix of clever and genuinely funny.
4 months ago
4.5. The cringe and the sad outweighed the happy and the funny. Meg saved the movie as watchable. Wedding end scene was anticlimactic.
Its a really hilarious comedy. The cast was amazing although seperately i am not a fan of any of the actors. Reallg recommended.
1 year ago
ok, maybe you are not a big fan of all these actors, but have them together was amazing.. Kriste Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne, Ellie Kemper, Rebel Wilson, Ben Falcone, and Chris O'dowd ( The IT Crowd ) ... well it can't get better than that...
This movie is on my cheer up list... Siempre me hace reir y extrañar a mis amigas. La super recomiendo.
I was worried it was going to be a dumb comedy so didn’t watch it for ages. When I finally got around to it I was so annoyed at myself as it’s hilarious. I lived the problematic and realistic main character and the way they portrayed female friendships and rivalries.
Såååå SJOV! Hvis du har brug for et godt grin, er det her en helt sikker vinder.. hvis du ikke er flad af grin over scenen oppe i flyet, er du altså mærkelig, just saying!
Very bad writing poor comic timing bad jokes not worth it