I love horror movie. But this didn't Sacre me much. But trust me there some good scary sence out in the movie. The story line in not bad.
1 week ago
Definitely not as scary as the other movies in the conjuring series, but it’s an enjoyable watch. Especially the morgue seen was very gripping. Warrens keep us invested in the movie
Hannah Van Brimer
2 weeks ago
I was a bit nervous going into this film because James Wan isn't the director. I enjoyed this film however, and I can say that the whole Conjuring series is great. I was still scared and stressed out like the other ones.
- I liked how it was a different story line then the Warrens just coming to a house to solve a case. It is all riding on whether or not Arne, the cursed one, is guilty of murder.
- Still just as scary as the other ones and I love that it held up.
- I like how the two cursed people are connected throughout the film and it is not just one person the whole entire time.
- I think it was a good time length because the last one was too long.
- I could not stop watching the screen because I was just waiting for what came next!
- I wish Annabelle was in this because she was in the other ones for a least a few seconds. They could have kept up with that theme. I don't mean when she is just sitting in the box either.
- Ed is sweet sometimes, but he always interrupts Lorraine when she is trying to figure out a case. It is quite annoying.
Overall: 4 out of 5 Stars
It kept me entertained at the movies but nowhere did it scare me, throw me off or was there a moment where I thought "Mmm interesting story". Nevertheless not to be missed if you're into the C.U
1 month ago
This isn't the best in the trilogy and I feel like it is like that because of the absence of James Wan.
I hate this movie leaned so heavy on jump scares so much. Micheal Chaves has great build up tension but the pay off of the scare is ruined by a lazy jump scare. The "twist" of the movie was pretty predictable.
I didn't hate the movie at all and I love how Micheal Chaves had the stakes very high in this. I like the ideas and I find the plot and the situations they were in pretty intense. A really good trilogy all together.
Plus this was my first movie in the theaters since the pandemic so i think that enhance my experience.
1 month ago
The Devil Made Me Do It represents a comedown for the core Conjuring films, although Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson keep the audience invested
I honestly didn't liked the movie much because I was expecting it to be a nun related movie, but I wasn't.......
So people who are expecting this to be nun related then I suggest you not to watch
These true storys always gave me goosebumps really. I think it was really nice and horrifying watching the movie aslo I think somewhat matches the level of 1st conjuring movie. Yes director is amazing. So if you see horror movies. This one should be on your top list
1 month ago
Decent plot, fun and some good jumpscares. However, I think by the third act the film lost its intrigue and just turned into a confusing mess.
1 month ago
Enjoyable, tense what you expect from a modern day horror/thriller. Interesting plot however, I do feel like a lot of the jump scares were just recycled from other modern horror films like the other sequels.
I found the screenplay to be quite cringey at times and cliché but i cannot deny that the movie was entertaining and a good watch.
Good visual effects and plot but the repetitiveness of the horror methods and poor acting kinda let this one down.
Still a decent movie 6/10
It's not as scary as a Conjuring movie should be.